Sunday, July 6, 2008

Unpacking! (Volume 1)

Okay. So the Missus and I have finally gotten into the new apartment and have (more or less) settled in. There's still a few odds and ends that need the requistite unpacking and put in their proper places to be sure, but between you and me, I've been dying to uncrate a few of my figures.
Plus, I've been feeling like a bit of a poser over the past few posts, having not shown off any pics of my collection.

So, in an effort to both unpack and showcase bits and pieces of said assortment, I've decided to do a series of posts that offer pics of my slowly (but surely) unpacked collection.
A simple cardboard box... Or is it? What pray tell can lurk within this seemingly innocent cardboard construct..?
GASP! Why it's none other than the bloated demonic Dojo from McFarlane's Samurai Spawn line...

Joining the plastic tub of lard are Aztek's Nosferatu (from Silent Screamers), and SOTA's Darkman (from Reel Toys).

More to come... Lots more.

No comments: