Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mighty Muggs Saturdays Volume 1 (Symbiote Spider-Man)


Yeah, I know that I had Saturday's reserved for pics of Saturday Morning Cartoon action figures, but I decided to put that on hold for a few posts. There were two reasons for that, 1.) I was running dangerously low on Saturday Morning Cartoon action figures, and 2.) for the past seveal months, I've been stockpiling Hasbro's Mighty Muggs vinyl figures in much the same way as the former Soviet Union was stockpiling atomic weapons through much of the cold war.
I have to admit, when the Mighty Muggs first hit shelves, I wasn't all that thrilled with them. Then, as time wore on, and more Muggs based on far more interesting pop culture characters were produced, I began to fall for these little vinyl tubs o' lard.
Here's Marvel Comics own, Symbiote Spider-Man, Muggs style...




2 comments:

Toy Overlord said...

Nice, yeah this version of Spiderman is pretty good Mugged out. I like both of them equally, I hope Hasbro makes a Spiderman 2099, that be sweet! Also there's info and visual guides on Mighty Muggs at www.mightymugg.com

Dash MacBastard said...

Thanks, Overlord! I'd love to see a Mighty Muggs version of Spidey 2099 too. I'll check out the link you provided.