Monday, March 23, 2009

Sideshow Indiana Jones 1/6th Idol Chamber Environment...

AHHHHH! Finally, the mysterious contents of the mystery box revealed!
Along with my recently posted requisition of Sideshow's 1/6th Raiders of the Lost Ark Rene Belloq came this exclusive 1/6th scale idol chamber environment...



This thing comes with another outlaying set of tile steps. However, it was all I could do to fit this portion of the piece into my light tent.


The sand bag comes with Sideshow's 1/6th Indy figure.


The idol, as well as the chamber base is constructed of polystone. HEAVY!!!



I absolutely LOVE this thing. If you're a die hard Indiana Jones fan like me, try and scrounge one of these bad boys up on Ebay (Sideshow is unfortunately sold out!).

Oh, and to any of you sick bastards that thought that the contents of the mystery box was going to be Gwenyth Paltrow's head- sorry to disappoint you.

5 comments:

LEon said...

Can the center piece of stone actually be press down? You know the heavy object place on it and down it goes?

Dash MacBastard said...

Leon- No the center piece can't sink downward (as seen in Raiders). Although, that'd be a pretty cool feature!

Razmanshah said...

WOW!!! another expensive thing you bought. Congrates! More pics please

LEon said...

Dash, thanks for adding me in your link and doing the banner up too. If I change my banner, you may copy the link of the image and link it here to save your work. Meanwhile I'm linking you bro at my blog!

Dash MacBastard said...

Leon,
Thanks for adding my link! I really appreciate it. If you change or alter your banner details, I'll make the same changes to the link on my blog as well.