Friday, May 22, 2009

Sideshow's 1/6th G.I. Joe Snake Eyes...

I think I speak for most (if not all) collectors when I say that there's certain figures that when we get, we positively cannot wait to open. Figures that, once in our clutches make our hearts flutter, hands tremble, and mouths salivate with the anticipation of freeing them from their cardboard and plastic prisons. Figures that, if we weren't wary of our significant others suddenly bursting through our office door, we might (just might) need to rub one out over...
But I digress.
For Yours Truly, Sideshow's Snake Eyes was one of those figures.






I love the way Sideshow added the old school Hasbro packaging art (complete with the painted orange and yellow explosion behind the character, and accompanying file card bios) to their own box designs.


I'll add pics of the loose figure in a future post. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

LEon said...

Can't wait to see the open up figure review!! How much you get for that? I always like snake eyes.

Dash MacBastard said...

LEon- Snake Eyes cost roughly 150 (USD). Bought him at a local shop here in Buffalo, NY. I HAD to get this one! Can't wait to get Storm Shadow too.

deSMOnd said...

Dash, nice haul!!