Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sideshow's 1/6th G.I. Joe COBRA COMMANDER

I had to pick this one up. After my usual hemming and hawing over the price, and whether or not I currently have enough shelf space to accommodate another larger scale figure, I opted for a "fuck it", and picked it up on Ebay for 60 bones. Ladies and Germs, I give you the one, the only, the ever stylish (in his shoulder padded leather duster), Cobra Commander...
With both Sideshow's C.C. and Snake Eyes on my shelf (as well as the aforementioned Storm Shadow on the pre-order list), I might end up ordering the Cobra Trooper too.

The trench coat had a lot of fans grumbling. I kind of like it. Plus, it beats the crap out of the images of the upcoming film version of C.C. that have surfaced on the web.




1 comment:

deSMOnd said...

Hey bro, looking forward to your review on this piece :P