Saturday, September 5, 2009

MIGHTY MUGGS: SOUNDWAVE

Okay, first off, let me apoliogize for the recent inactivity here at Paper and Plastic Please. I've just gotten a wee bit busy here at Headquarters and haven't had much time to devote to the usual updates that you've all come to know and love. However, on the plus side, I have had my personal toy chest stocked even fuller during the recent posting doldrums, so that more posts featuring newer figures are guaranteed to come.
So, now that all that's out of the way, let's get on with this week's editition of Mighty Muggs Saturdays...
Wrapping up the MM Transformers line (sorry to see it cancelled by the way), is none other than the nefarious Decepticon henchbot/boom box, Soundwave (Ravage and Lazerbeak, sadly, not included).





Again, it sucks that this line has come to a close. I'd of loved to have seen a MM Shockwave and a couple more Dinobots...

No comments: