Monday, September 7, 2009

Palisades GI JOE: Zartan Mini Statue...

My fascination for the Hasbro-Verse has run a bit amok of late. My interest in Transformers has waned slightly, and pushing to the forefront has been GI JOE. Fueled by both the recent movie hype, as well as my having picked up the first three volumes of IDW's GI JOE Classic (featuring the run of original Joe comics from Marvel). While the film was, for me at least, a complete and utter mound of maggot ridden refuse (Sorry Sienna), those old Larry Hama written issues of JOE sure bring back some oh-so fond childhood memories.
Anyhoo. Here's my recently acquired Zartan mini statue produced by Palisades...





4 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

cute G.I. Joe...
memang ko minat menan ni kan?
sweet.
;-)P

The Rebel said...

yeah Dash....my interest in Transformers kinda waned too lately...so much so I actually cancelled my preorder for the official re-issue of MP-04 aka Masterpiece Optimus Prime w/trailer.

Tho the Rise of Cobra movie was considered utter shite, I was caught in the action-figures' hype. Ended up collecting the core characters from the movie. They're a cool bunch of figure...wish the same could be said about the movie itself! LOL....

>>>Btw, Asrul....English pls, Dash is a New Yorker dude.... :p

Dash MacBastard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dash MacBastard said...

Rebel- LOL, I know quite a few people who were caught up in Rise of Cobra's hype and ended up buying figures from the film. I'm one of them!
Asrul- Rebel is correct, I'm from the states and therefore bound soley to the English language. Although I am currently studying Swahili...
Habari gani..????