Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cobra Commander's New Look (Whatcha Think..?)

Surfacing on the web this past week was the following image of concept artwork of Cobra Commander's latest look. Apparently this is how Ol' C.C. will appear in IDW's G.I. Joe: COBRA II comic slated to drop this Wednesday. While it is nowhere near as appalling as how Cobra's head honcho appeared in last summer's cinematic abortion, Rise of Cobra, I'm still not quite feeling this one either.
However, given what IDW has so far gifted us with as far as Joe comics goes (if you haven't checked out GI JOE: ORIGINS yet, do so), I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.
Still, he looks far too dapper, and less the would-be despot (IMHO).

For some reason, when I look at him now, I think of the Monopoly guy...
What do you think..?

1 comment:

The Rebel said...

Yeah, kinda look like the monopoly dude.....hehe. He also looks like somebody who dropped out straight from a Jane Austen book...LOL!