Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sideshow G.I. Joe 1/6th STORM SHADOW Quasi Review...

Okay. So I know it's been ages since my last action figure post and to all of my regular readers (all three of them), I do apologize. I've recently moved and, most of my collection (including all of my more recent aquisitions) has been packed away, while Mrs. MacBastard and I have gotten settled.
While an ass load of my figures still remain in boxes, I decided that I'd pull out a few of my new faves, and post a couple of Quasi Reviews over the next few days.
First off will be pics of my second favorite figure released last year: from Sideshow Collectibles balls out 1/6th G.I. Joe line, The Cobra Ninja STORM SHADOW...







You may have noticed my lack of pics featuring Storm Shadow wielding his twin katanas. My bad. Unfortunately, the extra sword gripping hands are packed away in Storm Shadow's box.

Somewhere...

2 comments:

The Rebel said...

Hey..didja get Snake Eyes to go with this? I can't recall if you did bro....

Dash MacBastard said...

Yeah. I had to get Snake Eyes!
I posted pics of him a while back.