Friday, March 12, 2010

This Week's Haul...

While it's nowhere near as impressive as my previously posted Haul, I'm satisfied none the less...
Been lusting after Sideshow's 1/6th Stormtrooper Commander for a while now. Snagged it at a more than reasonable price over on Ebay.
Epoch's 12 inch Vampire Hunter D was also snatched over on The Bay. Since I've been reading the original novel by Hideyuki Kikuchi, my interest in the character's been primed a bit. Plus, I think he'll fit in nicely with my other shelved monster hunters; Blade, Hellboy, and Van Helsing.

4 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

nice, dude

;-)P

deSMOnd said...

Great score for your Sideshow Stormtrooper Commander :)

The Rebel said...

Cool haul Dash!!! The Vampire hunter figure is wicked!

saruman said...

love the vampire hunter D anime...